The Nation’s Largest Online Marketplace for The Charter Bus Industry
- Over 750 Nationwide Operators Actively Bidding
- Average Operators Win 20% of Jobs Bid On
- Average Operator Wins $150,000 in Revenue Each Year
- No Risk – Free to Join – Pay Only when You Win Charters
With SubOut, Charter Work Comes to You — the Bus Operator
With SubOut, pre-booked charter work is posted every day.
SubOut vets and books charter work and places it on the SubOut platform for bidding. As a member, you will get daily emails with charters in the markets you select containing the most important details and scope of work for the trip. Members simply post a competitive bid and the charter is awarded based on several factors such as price, ratings, distance to pickup and quality of vehicle. If your bid is selected, you will be awarded the charter.
Search and Find Work for Deadhead Miles and Idle Buses
You may find a lot of waste and inefficiency in your fleet with dead head miles and long-haul trips that leave your buses waiting in markets for a return trip. As a SubOut member, if you have out-of-market down time, simply check SubOut for short term charter work that is available or may have sprung up, or call the SubOut team and they may have an opportunity for you.
Here is a sample of in-market search availability:
Bid on Charters, Pay only for Charters you Win
Once you join SubOut as a member, you’ll have access to the full listing of charter work available in the areas you want. You remain in control and only pay for charter work you choose. If the job changes or cancels, your cost will adjust accordingly.
Membership Plans—Free to Join:
- Basic Plan: Pay 2.5% of awarded charter price only if you are selected winner. You get:
Unlimited bidding & unlimited winning potential
Ability to post your own opportunities
- White Glove: Perfect plan for new members! Pay 3.5% of awarded charter price only if you are selected winner. Additionally you get all basic features plus:
- On demand bidding assistance
- Preferred vendor status
- Dedicated personal account manager
- Exclusive access to possible contract, shuttle, and emergency contracts (when available)
*Charter Fees are refundable or transferable if awarded charter is cancelled by client.